Acquire your riches honorably using these simple five rules:
1. Pursue the mega deals. The small ones will often disappoint you.
2. Keep it clean by steering away from prospects with criminal backgrounds.
3. Move Silently. Let the noise around you serve as a diversion from meddlesome rats.
4. Do not interfere with, obstruct, or be envious of someone else’s opportunity to get rich.
5. Sidestep shady deals regardless of the dollar signs shown, as they may come back to haunt you.
Something else may interest you: “What To Know About Advance-Fee Loans” | And this: If you’re asked to secure an “indemnity bond certificate,” then the lender is essentially asking you to insure the loan amount for any losses that it incurs. How difficult would it be to acquire the certificate from a bank, insurance company, or other entity? It will require adequate research on the borrower’s part. Some loan scams may request that the borrower provide them with an indemnity bond to enhance the authenticity of the loan agreement, though the entire proposal would be a scam. Be careful while searching the business landscape for funds to fund an existing company or a start-up. The world is not in short supply of loan scammers.
Header Photo By: Pepi Stojanovski on Unsplash
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.