Along with some contributed content, below are some 2020 Coronavirus/COVID-19 records of events. Outside any contributed work and external links, such events are the opinions and views of the author, it being his or hers alone and not based on any specific scientific research.
1. World placed on alert; corona-virus COVID-19 determined to be an epidemic.
2. World placed on further alert; corona-virus COVID-19 determined to be a pandemic. The global economy threatened by disease’s looming and literal effects.
3. COVID-19 is disproportionately killing those with underlying conditions and diseases.
4. COVID-19 is disproportionately killing the elderly.
5. COVID-19 is exceptionally dangerous in that it has a hidden incubation period. No vaccine available to persons infected. Underlying message: Please shelter-in-place, people!
6. COVID-19 is creating an asymptomatic environment of human carriers. Public backlash about ‘Jesus Christ can’t save you, science can!'” Perhaps an attack on Christianity.
7. COVID-19 is disproportionately killing African Americans, Blacks, and other minorities worldwide.
8. COVID-19 is causing for use of more body bags than large medical facilities, funeral homes, and graves can accommodate. Even nursing homes are overwhelmed with dead bodies according to cable news reports. Moreover, national security is impacted as branches of the U.S. military gets infected by the disease.
9. COVID-19 is killing children; children are not immune to the virus’ overwhelming wrath.
10. Exotic and domesticated animals not immune to COVID-19’s wrath. Here’s an interesting article from FluentWoof about “Can Dogs Get Coronavirus [COVID-19]?
11. COVID-19 is attacking individual organs in the human body. The disease is highly unpredictable.
12. COVID-19 is causing alarming rates of cardiac arrest and strokes.
13. COVID-19 is disproportionately killing men; ‘80% male to 20% female'” ratio according to cable news reports.
Incidentally, some gays are distraught over FDA’s policy in that they cannot donate blood plasma due to a concern for sexual preferences, the spread of HIV/AIDS, and/or reckless comportment thereof. Here’s an article underscoring the concern within the gay community.