7. Systemic racism
9. Political oppression
10. Class discrimination
11. Religions oppression
12. Medical care oppression
13. Authoritarian oppression
14. Prison-industrial complex
15. Self-destructive behaviors
16. Mass media brainwashing
17. Socioeconomic oppression
18. Speech and data suppression
19. Cultural dissociation strategies
20. Corrupt criminal justice system
21. Unconsolidated riches and wealth
22. Wealth deprivation and eradication
23. Pro-unmanliness initiatives assaults
24. Procreation denunciation media ploys
If the meaning of any terms, phrases, and words listed above has not affected you directly, in one form or another, regardless of what side of the planet you’re on, then perhaps you are living in a colorless world.
So, how do we help in righting the wrongs, or mitigating our circumstances? A logical response would be to take our dire circumstances seriously; work together in ways that engender cultural harmony, sustainability of health, and wealth distribution.
We have to transcend a broad spectrum of nefarious strategies that adversely affect Black men. Yet our facial expressions often show our willingness to neither listen nor act; however, our circumstances are only getting worse.
‘I am my brother’s keeper'” has to be a real strategy, or Black men will ultimately deteriorate to a culture devoid of manhood, respect, moral authority and strength.
Header Photo By: Ayo Ogunseinde on Unsplash
Inset Photo By: Pavel Anoshin on Unsplash